Ford Mustang The First Generation, The Early Years Podcast
Chris Ingrassia "The Doc" from Mustang Restorations, Inc. Interview
Chris Ingrassia, President, Mustang Restorations, Inc. His knowledge of the business is second to none. At any given point he will have 20-30 Mustangs in his shop. He is the president of Mustang’s Restorations Inc and his family has been in the restoration business since 1980 although his love affair with Mustangs goes back well beyond that. Chris Ingrassia also known as The Doc runs the show, and is here today to talk shop. Excited Chris to have you on our launch episode of Ford Mustang, The First Generation, The Early Years Podcast, welcome Chris to the show.
Here's what questions Chris Ingrassia, President of Mustang Restorations, Inc. answers on today's episode:
- Tell me a little about your business?
- When did you open the doors and where you always a Mustang shop?
- Why did you get into the Mustang restoration business?
- Are you a business guy turned Mustang lover or Mustang lover turned business guy?
- What is something Mustang lovers have in common?
- When someone wants to restore a Mustang, what are some typical questions they ask?
- What’s it like to work with your sons? Do they love the business?
- When someone is looking to restore, what should they be thinking about?
- I've seen cars brought out of junk yards as rust buckets -- and rebuilt. Is that typical?
- What do you say to the owner that is looking to have a daily driver and just wants a reliable classic mustang, but looking to fix her up?
- What's your favorite 1st gen mustang 64-66?
- Do you prefer dealing with a novice, someone schooled or an expert in Mustang and mechanical lingo when hired to restore their Mustang?
- Provide advice for the novice Mustang enthusiast looking to get into a car.
- Provide advice for the Mustang experts in our community.
Mustang Restorations Inc website: www.mustangrestoration.net
Questions, comments or advice about the show. Send an email to email@example.com